Jan 15, 2014

Client of The Year (COTY)




The New Year is typically a time to start anew, set goals and resolutions.   It is also a time to reflect on the past.  Client of The Year (COTY) is an annual award I give to the individual(s) who demonstrate exceptional commitment and dedication to their health and fitness on a consistent basis. The COTY doesn't look for excuses, but rather has a will and finds a way to keep exercise routine, and healthy eating a priority.  Although there was not a recipient of COTY in 2012, I am happy to announce two recipients for 2013.

This years female winner makes time for exercise!  She started off 2013 with a new diet that involved  cutting out animal proteins and cutting back on her serving sizes. Coupled with her regular running routine, weight lifting, and boxing workouts, she lost over 15lbs.  She is now her leanest and fittest self!  Congratulations Andrea! 

This years male recipient started working with me after he lost about 100lbs!  Together we realized more weight loss and developed exceptional strength and endurance.  I have never witnessed someone improve their level of fitness so dramatically in just one year.  Congratulations Derek!

Once again, congratulations Andrea and Derek as you join the ranks of past COTY winners*.

If you haven't already done so, take the time to write down three health/fitness related goals that you will achieve this year.  I do this every year - I then fold the paper where I have written my goals and carry it in my wallet.  My goals are always with me.

"Motivation is what gets you started.  Habit is what keeps you going." -Jim Ryun

*COTY Previous winners
Matthew 2008
Wendy 2008
Laurence 2009
Wendy2009
Janice 2010
Wendy 2010
Matthew2010
Marti 2010
Matthew 2011
No recipient 2012
Andrea 2013
Derek 2013