Mar 27, 2012

Yoga: A Family Affair


I take yoga on a regular basis as a result my practice has evolved dramatically in the past year. My overall strength and balance has improved which I notice in my everyday activities. I attribute my growth to great teachers, my persistence and patience.  As a gesture of member appreciation Pure Yoga held a private yoga class for my family and friends. It was an awesome gift from Pure yoga taught by one of my favorite yoga instructors; Pam Reece. Pam led us through a challenging Vinyssa flow that catered to all levels. It was such a great experience and a lot of fun to practice with a room full of my family and friends! Even my 9 year old cousin Lily, was able to join us. If you have not tried yoga I suggest you check out Pure Yoga! Hopefully it will enhance your life as it has done for me.